CSM Production, an event production company specializing in live shows, experiential operations, special events and corporate production, is seeking a senior designer.
Primary responsibilities include graphic design for print production and 3D renderings based on client needs and specifications. A person in this position typically meets with project managers to determine client specifications, and creates content to meet those specifications. This position is one grade above the junior graphic designer and should be experienced enough to give creative feedback and constructive criticism to graphic designers and project managers.
- Creation of 3D models based on client specifications in Sketch Up, Cinema 4D, Blender or similar programs.
- Generating graphic components for 3D models, event signage, and presentations.
- Setting up files for print production.
- Generating 2D graphic components for client projects.
- Formatting, checking and uploading files for print production – typically large format printing
- Works closely with project managers to determine client specifications and create content to meet those specifications.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of design experience .
- Knowledge of design principles.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat)
- Must be proficient with 3D modeling program SketchUp
- Proficiency in Cinema 4D, Blender, or other 3D modeling program a plus
- Ability to create print files for large format printing.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work individually on large projects as well as with a team as needed.
- Ability to take direction from various project managers to create content based upon client specifications.
- Ability to give creative content advice and feedback to lower-level creative coordinators and project managers.
- Ability to update job knowledge as new technology and trends in the design world happen.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
To submit a resume, please visit http://www.gojhe.com/jobs.
Earlier this year, UNICEF approached LeadDog to design a three-city tour to promote UNICEF Kid Power. As a member of the CSM family, LeadDog enlisted the production team for support in the experiential tour.Read More